Sunday, January 20, 2013

Best Historical Romance of 2012 - Honorable Mention

The polls are in! And Alexios' Fate received an honorable mention in the Love Romances Cafe's Best Historical Romance of 2012!

I can't begin to say how pleased I was to find Alexios' Fate had been nominated out of the hundreds of possible titles. Since it is my debut novel, I never expected Alexios' Fate to be nominated for anything. I truly expected to have to earn my stripes as an author first. Then maybe once I had a following, someone would nominate me for something.

But Alexios surprised me and earned an honorable mention.

Thank you to Dawn of Love Romances Cafe for all her hard work hosting the awards. Thank you to everyone who read and voted for Alexios' Fate. You have really made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment