Wednesday, June 27, 2012

From the Pen of...

Just finished editing Morning Star, the story inspired by this photo. It will appear in the Breathless Press birthday bash freebie collection releasing in August.

On another front, From the Ashes has a tentative release date of January 4th, 2013. I'm looking forward to editing and seeing how my story changes along the way.

Book two of the Apollo's Men series is about half way through the first rough draft. As usual, I'm spending as much, if not more, time on research than the actual writing. I guess it's a very good thing I love the research!

Finally, I have a story line called Fan Service that the owner of Breathless Press and I are discussing making available in an unique format that I thing fanfic readers will enjoy. More on that later if we hit upon a good format for doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment