Saturday, August 13, 2011

My New Look

My friend Margie Hall created this lovely bookmark and blog banner for me. She worked hard to produce the sophisticated design I was looking for. I'm ashamed to admit that I'm picky. Well, maybe not ashamed. I just know quality when I see it. I'd seen some of her other mock ups and wanted what Margie could make for me.

She put up with numerous requests by me to change the lettering, the background and my two happy gentlemen. Let's don't even go into the two day resizing marathon that was necessary to get the banner to work. I just know at some point she must have started dreading seeing my email cropping up in her inbox. But I'm glad to say that she is a great sport, and even better, is still talking to me.

I can not say enough about her talent and professionalism. If you are looking for a cover design or swag, look no farther. Margie Hall can set you up with just about whatever you need.

If you want to check out some of her work, she has a professional page on FaceBook: Savage Mind Designs.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Savage-Mind-Designs/205084829548209

6 comments:

  1. I know, isn't it. I'll be getting the book marks made in a few weeks, then I'll be finding them homes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely! Congats on the new design and the bookmarks. Your friend is definitely talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she is. I'm so very happy with what she has done.

    ReplyDelete