Saturday, March 3, 2012

Alexios' Fate Is Now Available for Preorder

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to announce that my first novel is now available for preorder.

It has been quite the journey for me. I've only have one short story published previously.

I'm sure no one would be surprised to find that editing a short story and editing a novel differ vastly. I knew there would be differences, but since I had no real previous experience to draw on, I didn't know in what ways they would be disparate.

I have a wonderful editor who gave me a lot of encouragement, some great ideas, and even more help along the way. Alexios' Fate wouldn't be half as good without her, my beta readers, and the proof reader.

Just as it takes a community to raise a child, it takes a community of dedicated people to produce a novel. It would be hubris to claim otherwise.

So thank you to everyone who had a hand in the evolution of Alexios' Fate. I hope you love him as much as I do.

http://www.breathlesspress.com/alexios-fate

No comments:

Post a Comment